Thursday, November 27, 2008

SEO Marketing Is All About Traffic, and Lot Of It!

It would be a rare day when you could have a conversation about search engine optimization and not talk about how to drive more traffic to your websites. It's not because of greed or the normal conversational ramblings Internet marketers like to enjoy when they talk about what's happening in their world.

Website traffic is a business necessity. Without it we marketers wouldn't survive. As an Internet Adviser, I too would be doubly at a disadvantage. I have to know not only how to coach Internet marketers in improving the flow of traffic to their sites, I also have to keep up with the trends.

What this means is, I consistently research keywords to find out what surfers are spending their time looking for when they type into search boxes during the day. This challenging part of my day also provides some side benefits. Namely, I get lots of email from technicians and developers who have products and tools ready to enter the market.

A current automation type of program is too complicated to detail at this time, however I'll give you the link to this Wordpress based enhancement that is just about to go public.

Click here for details on making the time you spend blogging much more productive.

Next week I'll be giving away a great new program you can give away for free.

Ciao,
Doc Rich

No comments: